The 11th Warsaw Book Fair and 14th Academic and Science Book Fair ACADEMIA 2020
The 11th Warsaw Book Fair and 14th Academic and Science Book Fair ACADEMIA 2020 will be open on the following days and in the following hours:
- 21 May 2020 (Thursday) 10:00–18:00
- 22 May 2020 (Friday) 10:00–19:00
- 23 May 2020 (Saturday) 10:00–19:00
- 24 May 2020 (Sunday) 10:00–17:00
Rules of entry
for the 11th Warsaw Book Fair and the 14th Academic and Science Book Fair ACADEMIA 2020
Discount ticket – upon presentation of a relevant ID card:
• pensioners and senior citizens
• two adults and 1–3 children up to the age of 18 (children above 12 present a school ID)
Free admission on industry days (Thursday and Friday)
• librarians and booksellers after filling out the registration form at yourticket24.pl
Free entry on all days of the Fair
• journalists after filling out the registration form at yourticket24.pl
• organized groups of pre-school and school children as well as academic groups after filling out the registration form at yourticket24.pl
• children under 12
• senior citizens above the age of 70
• disable people upon presentation of a valid disability ID (a person with visible disability is entitled to free admission also in the company of a guardian).
• unemployed, registered in the Employment Office of the Capital City of Warsaw
Ticket purchased electronically is not refundable!
Purchased ticket will be automatically sent as an attachment in the PDF format to the e-mail address provided in your order form immediately after the payment. Please, print and present your ticket at any Fair admission gate.
If after a successful transaction, you still do not receive your ticket, please first check the SPAM folder. Problems related to the www.yourticket24.pl website should be reported to the operator ( e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Groups entitled to free registration, select the group
Take part in the 11th Warsaw Book Fair, which will be held from 21 to 24 May 2020 at the National Stadium in Warsaw.
As usual, there will be organized meetings with authors, publishers, representatives of the industry, media, and readers.
We are preparing attractive exhibition spaces, a professional conference center, convenient spots for meetings with authors, and special relax zone for exhibitors and readers. The Warsaw Book Fair is the best opportunity to present one’s publishing offer and services to an audience of more than 80,000 people.
At the Fair
In the Warsaw Book Fair program we recommend hundreds of meetings with authors, debates, discussions, presentations of award and poll winners, as well as literary and art activities and workshops.
[more at book-expo.pl]