31. WIND and WATER Boat Show in Warsaw
The 31st edition of the WIND and WATER Boat Show in Warsaw will last for 4 days, from February 28 to March 3, 2019:
28 February, 2019, 11.00-17.00
1 March, 2019, 10.00-18.00
2 March, 2019, 10.00-18.00
3 March, 2019, 10.00-16.00
The official opening of the WIND and WATER Boat Show will take place on the main stage on February 28 at 12.00 pm.
Prices of tickets sold in ticket offices during the Boat Show and online at yourticket24.pl during the Fair (28 February – 3 March 2019) *
Cheaper on weekdays
cheaper tickets for all who want to visit the Fair on Thursday or Friday.
Regular single-entry ticket
• 25PLN – single-entry ticket on Thursday or Friday (February 28 or March 1)
• 30PLN – single-entry ticket on Saturday or Sunday (March 2 or 3)
Reduced single-entry ticket
• 15PLN – single-entry ticket on Thursday or Friday (February 28 or March 1)
• 20PLN – single-entry ticket on Saturday or Sunday (March 2 or 3)
Prices of tickets sold online (yourticket24.pl)
Cheaper for those who want to know more
For those who want to receive the latest information from us, we have a special promotion "Cheaper for those who want to know more" on tickets to the Fair purchased online through twojbilet24.pl. Tickets are cheaper by 2PLN * compared to regular prices – requires consent to receive information.
* The offer does not apply to the promotional ticket with a 6-month subscription of "Żagle".
Regular single-entry ticket
• 23PLN - single-entry ticket on Thursday or Friday (February 28 or March 1)
• 28PLN - single-entry ticket on Saturday or Sunday (March 2 or 3)
Reduced single-entry ticket
• 13PLN – single-entry ticket on Thursday or Friday (February 28 or March 1)
• 18PLN - single-entry ticket on Saturday or Sunday (March 2 or 3)
In order to take advantage of the promotion, you should mark the option "I want to receive the latest information" while purchasing the ticket.
Cheaper with "Żagle" subscription
promotional package ticket - admission ticket to the Fair (any day) along with a 6-month subscription to the "Żagle" magazine*.
Regular single-entry ticket with a 6-month subscription of "Żagle"
• 69PLN - in the package: single-entry ticket to the Fair on any day (February 28 - March 3) together with a 6-month subscription of the "Żagle" magazine (issues from 04/2019 to 09/2019)
Admission card for Podwodna Przygoda
Underwater Adventure Pass is addressed only to divers who hold a certificate of any diving federation. The personal pass entitles you to multiple admission to the WIND
and WATER Boat Show during all 4 days of the event (February 28 - March 3, 2019), free participation in the Diving Competition and free participation in lectures and presentations of the Nurgres Diving Congress.
Multiple entry admission card
• 30PLN - multiple entry admission card for all 4 days of the Fair (February 28 - March 3)
Rules of entry
The discount ticket shall be available (upon presentation of the relevant card)
• to school children above the age of 12
• to university students up to the age of 26
• to pensioners
Free entry for:
• people with visible disabilities accompanied by a carer
• children under 12
• senior citizens above the age of 70 (upon the presentation of a valid ID)
• journalists after obtaining accreditation at the website yourticket24.pl and upon the presentation of a valid press ID or other badge with a name confirming that they work for the press
• organized groups of children and schoolchildren after prior registration on the website twojbilet24.pl
Ticket purchased electronically is not refundable!
Purchased ticket will be automatically sent as an attachment in the PDF format to the e-mail address provided in your order form immediately after the payment. Please, print and present your ticket at any Fair admission gate.
If after a successful transaction, you still do not receive your ticket, please first check the SPAM folder. Problems related to the www.yourticket24.pl website should be reported to the operator ( e-mail address: email@example.com) .
Buy a ticket, select and add to cart
|Discount one-time entry ticket (valid on Saturday or Sunday)||20.00 PLN||Buy ticket|
|Promotional package ticket with a 6-month subscription of the Monthly "Żagle"||69.00 PLN||Buy ticket|
|Personal multiple entry admission card Podwodna Przygoda||30.00 PLN||Buy ticket|
|Regular one-time entry ticket (valid on Thursday or Friday)||25.00 PLN||Buy ticket|
|Regular one-time entry ticket (valid on Saturday or Sunday)||30.00 PLN||Buy ticket|
|Discount one-time entry ticket (valid on Thursday or Friday)||15.00 PLN||Buy ticket|
Groups entitled to free registration, select the group
The 31st edition of the WIND and WATER Boat Show will take place between February 28 and March 3, 2019 in the EXPO XXI Center in Warsaw at Prądzyńskiego 12/14 Street in Warsaw.
The 31st edition of the WIND and WATER Boat Show in Warsaw will take place between 28 February and 3 March 2019 in the EXPO XXI Center.
During the Warsaw spring fair, most innovative products regarding water sports equipment and accessories from all areas of active rest and sports related to water: sailing, motor yachting, canoeing and diving will be present.
During the last jubilee edition of the WIND and WATER Boat Show in March 2018, over 453 exhibitors from Poland and abroad, including Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Netherlands, South Korea, Latvia, Germany, Sweden, Ukraine, Great Britain and Italy presented their rich offer, 119 yachts and boats, including a dozen premieres were exhibited.
WIND and WATER, apart from interesting exhibition of innovative products and vessels, offers also an exceptionally rich program of accompanying events - lectures, meetings with water sport champions, shows, annual summaries of industry achievements, as well as numerous attractions for the youngest guests. Results of industry competitions will be announced at the fair, prestigious awards will be presented - among them "Gwóźdź of the WIND and WATER" of Jerzy Fijka, awards of the Polish Chamber of Marine Industry and Water Sports POLBOAT, PTTK, PZMWiNW and PZŻ and numerous others in contests for the youngest sailors.
Furthermore, Warsaw WIND and WATER Boat Show is a great opportunity for water sports enthusiasts to get acquainted with the latest offer of the yachting industry and gain practical knowledge about sports and recreational equipment available on the Polish market. It is also an ideal place for representatives of the boat industry to meet business representatives, exchange valuable experiences and establish new business contacts.