Information about processing of personal data
Purpose and scope of the regulation
Personal data processing at Murator EXPO sp. z o.o. is based on Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council from 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural people with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
Murator EXPO sp. z o.o. is the administrator of personal data. According to the Regulation, the data administrator is responsible for abiding by the rules on General Data Protection Regulation.
Information about the processing of personal data by Murator EXPO sp. z o.o.
1. The administrator of personal data
The administrator of your personal data will be MURATOR EXPO sp. o.o. with headquarters in Warsaw at Dęblińska 6, 04-187 Warsaw, (hereinafter: "WE"). You can contact us in the following way:
- by mail to the following address: MURATOR EXPO sp. o.o. ul. Dęblińska 6, 04-187 Warsaw
- by e-mail: email@example.com
2. The purposes of processing your personal data and the legal basis for processing
We will process your personal information to:
- conclude a sales/service agreement with you and fulfill its terms. The legal basis for processing data will be the concluded agreement.
- perform duties related to paying taxes, including keeping and storing tax books and documents related to keeping tax books as well as storing accounting documents. The legal basis for data processing are legal obligations arising from tax regulations (Tax Ordinance, Act on Value Added Tax, Act on Corporate Income Tax) and accounting regulations (Accounting Act).
- perform direct marketing of our products and services and conduct analyzes of the sale and usage of our services. The legal basis for data processing is our legitimate interest in the possibilities of carrying out marketing activities, presenting information to our clients about our products and services as well as increasing sales.
- defend against possible claims or seek possible claims related to the contract - if a dispute arises involving the contract. The legal basis for data processing is our legitimate interest in defending against claims or pursuing claims.
- send you marketing materials and offers or call you in this matter (depending on the method of contact you have chosen) - the basis for data processing will be your consent.
3. The period of storage of your personal data
In the case of the contract conclusion, we will process your personal data during the term of the contract that you have concluded with us, as well as for the period of climes limitation under the contract.
Your personal data contained in the tax or accounting documentation will be kept until the data storage obligations will expire, regarding the tax and accounting regulations.
In other cases, we will store your data until you withdraw your consent to personal data processing.
In order to adopt the advertising offers to your needs in the best possible way, we will do a so called “profiling”as part of processing your personal data. Profiling involves automatic assessment of certain factors regarding you as a website user. For profiling we will use data about your age, gender, place of residence and about the profession or industry in which you work. The data you provide will be compiled with information about your activity conducted on the site.
Based on your profile, we will send you advertising materials adjusted to your interests and preferences, as well as send you information about events that may interest you.
5. Recipients of your personal data
We will pass your personal data to our suppliers, whom we contract services related to the processing of personal data out, for example IT service providers, payment service providers, advertising agencies, subcontractors of our services. Such entities process data on the basis of a contract with us and only in accordance with our instructions.
6. Data transmission outside the European Economic Area
Your personal data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
7. Your rights related to the processing of personal data
You have the following rights related to the processing of personal data:
a. The right to object to the processing of data for marketing purposes - as we process your data for marketing purposes based on a legitimate interest,
b. the right to object to the processing of your data due to a special situation - in cases when we process your data based on our legitimate interest
c. the right to access your personal data,
d. the right to request correction of your personal data,
e. the right to request removal of your personal data,
f. the right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data,
g. the right to transfer your personal data, i.e. the right to receive your personal data from us, in a structured, commonly used, machine readable format. You can send this data to another administrator or request that we send your data to another administrator. However, we will do this only if such forward is technically possible.
To use the above rights, contact us (contact details in section 1).
8. The right to withdraw your consent
Your personal data may be processed on the basis of consent. Therefore, you have the right to withdraw consent to the processing of your data at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the data processing which has been made on the basis of your consent prior to this withdrawal.
You can withdraw your consent by sending a statement to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, by mail to the address: Murator EXPO Sp. z o.o. ul. Dęblińska 6, 04-187 Warsaw or via a link attached to this e-mail.
9. The right to lodge a complaint to the authority
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body responsible for the protection of personal data, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.