Frequently asked questions
1. When will I receive my ticket?
The ticket you have purchased will be delivered to the e-mail address provided in the order form immediately after payment.
2. Why have I not received the ticket despite making the payment?
If the transaction was done correctly and you still have not received the ticket, please first check your SPAM folder (some mail servers move automatic messages to the SPAM folder).
The main possible reasons why you might have not received the message with the ticket:
a. incorrect e-mail address in the order form
If you provided an incorrect e-mail address in the order form, please write an e-mail:email@example.com
b. technical problems during the transaction (disrupted Internet connection or the browser was closed too quickly)
To be successful the transaction must be completed within one session. After the payment, please return to www.biletynatargi.pl and wait for the communication that the transaction was successfully completed.
In case of problems during the transaction:
- If the payment amount has not yet been taken from your account, please place the order once again
- If the payment amount has already been taken from your account – the tickets may be sent to you with a slight delay (due to the need for a personal authorisation by the administrator of he portal www.biletynatargi.pl). To facilitate the process, please write an e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
If none of the circumstances mentioned above are true and you still have not received the ticket, please contact us: email@example.com
3. In what form will I receive my ticket and what should I do with it?
The ticket will be sent as an attachment in PDF format. Print it out on white A-4 paper, so that the security codes are legible for the scanner and present it at the ticket checkpoint at the Fair.
4. Can I also buy tickets in ticket booths?
Yes, you can also buy tickets in ticket booths at the Fair (during the Fair’s opening hours)
5. I bought a ticket during the Fair; how can I report a problem with the electronic ticket?
Each event has an electronic ticket service point, open in the event’s opening hours. In case of any problems or questions you can contact us personally or by calling the telephone number published in the information on each event at www.biletynatargi.pl.